The Cycle Counter reports directly to the Director of Materials.
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in compiling information on the receipt or distribution of material, equipment, merchandise or supplies and use this information to compute inventory balance.
- Receive, sort, and stock material, equipment, merchandise or supplies to shelf
- Count material, equipment, merchandise and supplies in stock and provide accurate totals to post on electronic inventory records.
- Ensure physical inventory counts are found to be accurate to inventory records and verify quantities provided and assist in adjusting errors as appropriate.
- Assist in the investigation and documentation of inventory discrepancies.
- Ensure the prevention of damage to inventory during storage.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Ensure parts are scrapped in accordance with scrapped parts program on the approval of the Project Manager's or Customer's authority.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Minimum one year of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with a computerized inventory system preferred.
- Aviation experience is considered an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!