The Avionics ACA Install Technician reports directly to the Instrument/Metrology Shop Manager.
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform maintenance checks and service on Avionics systems including but not limited to communications, navigation, autopilot, Pitot static, entertainment, radar, AC & DC power distribution and aircraft lighting etc.
- Perform day to day tasks related to Avionics installation, troubleshooting and repair on customer aircrafts and do follow ups on existing services.
- Perform day-to-day Avionics equipment testing, troubleshooting, repairs and calibrations, within a budgeted time.
- Provide technical assistance or guidance to the crew.
- Communicate when tasks are complete so next trade can move onto the job.
- Ensure work environment is safe and clean.
- Promote company values, vision and mission.
- Operate various Avionics test equipment including, but not limited to, air data test set, navigation, indication and recording, pneumatic and autopilot systems.
- Document and report all work performed on a routine basis.
- Sign work sheets and work cards for work accomplished - completely and accurately.
- Other duties as assigned by the Department Supervisor and/or Division Manager.
- Transport Canada Certified AME- E License required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Shows integrity, ingenuity and assertiveness in the performance of tasks.
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills with good quality workmanship.
- Employee is expected to work towards obtaining an ACA.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the field.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Avmax Group offers a competitive compensation package including an optimal benefits plan and pension plan.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!