Term: 45-60 Days
The Warehouse Move Technician (Temp) reports directly to the Director of Materials.
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Flexible scheduling
- Relationship building
- Data Entry
Key Performance Indicators / Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in packing , labelling and loading and unloading merchandise, or supplies.
- Participate in dissaembly and disposal of pallet racking and other merchandise or supplies.
- Route items from old location to new locations
- Maintain inventory of parts and
- Receive, sort, and stock material, equipment, merchandise or supplies to shelf locations. Count material, equipment, merchandise and supplies in stock and provide accurate totals to post on electronic inventory records.
- Ensure physical inventory counts are found to be accurate to inventory records and verify quantities provided and assist in adjusting errors as appropriate.
- Ensure the prevention of damage to inventory during storage.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to lift up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Forklift license is an asset.
- Experience with a computerized inventory system preferred.
- Aviation experience is considered an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Avmax Group Inc. is dedicated to, and prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all of our employees. Avmax Group Inc. has specific policies in place to prevent discrimination in our hiring practices on the basis of the protected grounds dictated by Canadian legislation. We therefore encourage applications from qualified Aboriginal Canadians, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and women.
In order to be in compliance with the law, employees must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Sign Up For Job Alerts!