- DC, USA
- Full Time
Besides being a great place to work, Avalon is pleased to offer a rich, comprehensive benefit plan, including employer-paid health and dental insurance, generous paid leave, employer-paid life and disability insurance, a safe harbor 401(k) plan
Do you want a position career that balances your strategic thinking, client service and analytical skills with your passion to make difference in the world? Are you interested in leveraging your expertise in direct response fundraising to help environmental, social justice and cultural arts organizations connect with people who care about progressive causes?
As Senior Program Manager with Avalon Consulting Group a full-service fundraising consulting agency you'll help remarkable organizations achieve their financial goals by managing direct marketing and digital fundraising campaigns from initial concept development to final campaign reports. This will be an exceptional opportunity to collaborate with an award-winning, expert team of dedicated, fun, and passionate fundraising professionals.
What You'll Do with Us:
- Collaborate with senior team members on program strategy, budgets, creative direction, and overall campaign development.
- Manage all aspects of direct mail, telemarketing, and digital fundraising campaigns, from copywriting and design to production and data management.
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact for your clients.
- Draft and manage budgets, costs and reports for fundraising projects.
- Analyze response data and write final campaign reports.
- Draft client reports and presentations.
Why You Will Love Avalon Consulting...
As one of Washington, DC's most respected, cutting-edge, nonprofit fundraising consulting agencies since 1997, Avalon is committed to making the world a better place by helping our clients raise the funds needed to fulfill their inspiring missions. We have created a culture unlike any other agency. We're strategic, analytical, creative, innovative, collaborative, compassionate, and most of all: passionate about our work. We love what we do, and it shows in our engaged teams, industry awards, and delighted clients.
At Avalon, you'll experience an unparalleled supportive and collaborative team environment that encourages professional development while recognizing the importance of flexibility and work-life balance. We are committed to fostering a culture that embraces differences every day, and where each of our staff is supported and inspired to reach their full potential.
Besides being a great place to work, Avalon is pleased to offer a rich, comprehensive benefit plan, including employer-paid health and dental insurance, generous paid leave, employer-paid life and disability insurance, a safe harbor 401(k) plan.
As an equal opportunity employer, we believe that diversity, equity and inclusion are critical to our success. We strive to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for this opportunity.
What We Need:
You will be a great fit for us if you possess at least five (5) years of direct response fundraising experience. You must be a "rock star" in using Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint. Additionally, you must have a proven ability to organize and effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
In addition, our most successful Program Managers are able to demonstrate the following:
- Creativity and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to multi-task and manage simultaneous projects and deadlines.
- Enjoyment of collaborative, fast-paced environments
- Self-motivation and the ability to execute responsibilities with minimal oversight
- Strong detail management
- Comfortable being "behind the scenes" in driving donor support
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
- Consideration of strategic objectives alongside details and immediate concerns
- Exceptional ability to work in teams and collaborate with clients, partners and peers
- Outstanding communications, including both listening and persuasion
- Consistent professionalism and respectful communication
- Enjoyment of collaborative, fast-paced environments and the ability to keep cool under pressure
If this sounds like you, we would love to speak with you. For consideration, please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter with your desired salary.
Please visit our website at www.avalonconsulting.net.