- Earth City, MO, USA
- Full Time
comprehensive - medical, dental, vision, 401k, long- and short-term disability, PTO and holiday pay
Calibrate process controls instrumentation using generally accept technical practices, training, and applicable equipment & tools.
- Test & calibrate process control instruments to industry standards & customer supplied specifications
- Assess & analyze instruments and determine if repairable/remanufacturable.
- Troubleshoot non-conforming parts, subassemblies & instruments and determine appropriate course of action.
- Document & certify instruments to specified performance standards.
- Calibrate & maintain instruments used internally.
- Understand & follow OEM technical literature and job instruction.
- Provide technical support & guidance to customers & Instrument Assembly personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical school degree or high school degree with 5 years of applicable experience in the noted responsibilities with process control instrumentation, e.g., pressure, level, flow & temperature transmitters, valve positioners, etc.
- Basic understanding of process control & instrument usage.
- Able to:
- Perform assembly work while standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Lift up to 50 pounds unaided.
- Work in conditioned, industrial shop environment.
- Independently interpret and follow instruction manuals, drawings, specifications, and similar technical documents.
- Action Oriented - Enjoys hard work, action oriented & full of energy
- Customer Focus - Consistently meets expectations & requirements of internal customers
- Informing - Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs; provides direct feedback & information so that timely and accurate decisions are made; keeps supervisor informed
- Organized - Can identify resources necessary for timely completion of assigned duties; can orchestrate multiple activities
- Problem Solving - Applies appropriately rigorous logic & methods to investigate and solve problems & apply effective solutions
- Time Management - Uses time effectively & efficiently; concentrates efforts on the priorities; focused
Key internal relationships include other Instrument Assembly personnel, Calibration Technicians & CSR/Sales.
Automation Service https://automationservice.applicantpro.com
Sign Up For Job Alerts!