- Earth City, MO, USA
- Full Time
comprehensive - medical, dental, vision, 401k, long- and short-term disability, PTO and holiday pay
Core Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate logistics for inbound Reclamation loads and outbound Reclamation bins.
- Liaison with Reclamation personnel and customers with respect to inbound Reclamation loads.
- Review and reconcile all freight invoices for Reclamation related logistics. Audit and reconciled all other freight invoices.
- Coordinate logistics for outbound international orders.
- Coordinate logistics for inbound and outbound "hot shot" freight.
- Provide outbound parcel and LTL quotes to Sales personnel as requested.
- Backup Shipping and Receiving personnel as circumstances may require.
- Monitor LTL carrier performance and make appropriate recommendations.
- Manage the competitive bid process for LTL freight.
Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience logistics experience.
Preferred Experience & Aptitude
- Attention to detail.
- International shipments logistics.
- Action Oriented Enjoys hard work; action oriented & full of energy
- Customer Focus Consistently meets expectations & requirements of internal customers
- Informing Provides the information people need to know to do their jobs; provides direct feedback & information so that timely and accurate decisions are made; keeps supervisor informed
- Organized Can identify resources necessary for timely completion of assigned duties; can orchestrate multiple activities
- Time Management Uses time effectively & efficiently; concentrates efforts on the priorities; focused
Key Performance Metrics
- Service level Provides service as per the agreed upon standards.
- Accuracy Quoted price compared to invoiced price.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
- Able to perform shipping and receiving work while standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds independently.
- Able to work in a non-air conditioned facility.
- Able to work overtime as may be occasionally required.