- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Company contributed medical insurance. Vision, dental, accident, short-term disability, long-term disability, PTO, and life insurance.
Atticus Franchise Group is seeking an Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions to join our team. Atticus is rapidly growing, and this role will be responsible for researching and recommending investment opportunities, supporting the deal execution to close, and monitoring the current portfolio. This is a full-cycle position responsible for research and analysis, the due-diligence process to ensure strategic and financial fit as well as all closing activity.
Atticus Franchise Group is an Atlanta-based private equity firm focused on investment opportunities in franchise companies, with a focus on multi-unit franchisee portfolio opportunities and providing growth capital to emerging brands in the Southeast. Atticus focuses on franchise concepts with a compelling value proposition, meaningful barriers-to-entry, predictable cash flows, and identifiable growth. Through our industry relationships, advisory board, lending partners, and previous experience of franchise operations, our team looks to create a competitive advantage for outsized returns to our investors. Currently, Atticus owns and operates Massage Envy and Sonic Drive-In franchised locations.
- Provide day-to-day support to a service organization that mirrors and lives the mission and core values of Atticus.
- Collaborate with the deal team to analyze and model prospective new investment opportunities.
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating, underwriting and evaluation of potential add on acquisitions that support the rapid growth of Atticus.
- Support deal teams in many aspects of the investment process including, but not limited to, due diligence, modeling, finance, data analysis, industry research, etc.
- Prepare materials for and participate in meetings of Atticus' Investment Committee.
- Prepare detailed industry research and assist Partners in developing investment strategies for new investment verticals that aligns to Atticus' investment philosophy.
- Participate in expansion and M&A activities as needed by representing the firm with potential clients, investors and business partners.
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with the sellers, franchisors, lenders and other key stakeholders of the company.
- Foster a success-oriented, results-driven, and accountable environment within the company.
- Contributing to driving the company initiatives, culture, and vision.
- Performing other duties as needed.
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- 1-2 years of post-undergraduate work experience (Prior finance experience preferred)
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment with a high sense of urgency
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Analytical, problem-solver, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Competent in Microsoft Office; talented in Excel
- Ability to travel as needed
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, age, disability, uniformed service, status as a veteran, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other protected class under applicable federal, state or local law.