- Marietta, GA, USA
- Pay will commensurate based on skills and experience.
- Part Time
Are you an experienced Fashion Photographer looking for your next career move? Are you looking for a career growth opportunity for one of the fastest growing fashion brands? We have a position for you. Join our team of passionate and dedicated creatives who are responsible for amplifying a streetwear brand that provides luxury to everyday fashion enthusiasts.
As a Fashion Photographer, you will be responsible for how clothing is presented in advertising campaigns both digital and print. You will also work closely with fashion designers and the marketing department to ensure you are capturing the desired image for the brand.
As an in-house photographer you will work with fashion models, make-up artists, wardrobe specialists and lighting technicians to achieve the desired look for all photos. You will also be responsible for directing the entire photo shoot and selecting the staging elements, composing the lighting design and directing the models to best display the product.
What We're Looking For:
- Someone who is up to date and in tune with the latest photography techniques
- Knowledgeable on what customers are drawn to, want and need
- Good organizational skills and has an eye for detail
- Has the ability to use a wide range of cameras and lenses
- Advanced editing skills
- Lifestyle & Ecommerce Photography
- Understanding the latest fashion trends and styles to create high-quality images that will sell products
- Shooting and edit photos of models in different poses, lighting conditions, and locations to create an array of pictures for use in advertisements
- Communicating with designers or stylists about changes in clothing styles or colors of backgrounds to ensure that the final product meets specifications
- Creating an environment that encourages natural expressions and poses from models while also managing their behavior
- Collaborating with the creative director to prepare models for photo shoots by selecting appropriate clothing and makeup based on the style of the shoot and the requirements needed for the brand
- Collaborating with other members of the creative team such as hairstylists and makeup artists to ensure that the final product meets brand specifications
- Shooting video footage of models for catalogs or commercials in addition to still photographs as needed
- Review pictures after they have been taken to decide which ones should be retaken or edited in partnership with the decision makers of the company
- Obtain permission to shoot at designated, offsite locations, when required
- Select photographs that complement text in collaboration with editorial team
- Obtain feedback from editorial team and make relevant changes, when required
- Keeping track of industry trends and advancements in the field of photographic editing
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in photography art or a related field preferred
- Proven experience as a photographer in a competitive industry
- Advanced photography editing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of photography art and lighting
- Strong creative presence and artistic flair
- Able to follow instructions clearly to achieve desired results
- Experience using photo editing softwares e.g. Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to stand and move around for long periods at a time
- Ability to commute and work in our Marietta, Georgia office location
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.