- Marietta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Paid Times Offs and other exciting benefits!
High-profile family seeking a full-time Nanny in the Metro Atlanta area to care for their energetic 2 year-old child. Candidates must be willing to help with household chores such as light cleaning, laundry and meal prep in addition to caring for the child.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience as a Nanny (experience with high profile families is a plus) vibrant, fun, loving, responsible, organized, patient, and adventurous as the Nanny will be expected to participate in physical activities with the child.
This is not a live-in position (no housing will be provided) and the core work hours are Monday-Friday 9:00-7:00 p.m. however some nights, weekends and travel may be needed to support the family.
Please note that candidates may be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement in order to participate in the interview process.
Essential Job Duties Include:
- Organize and creative educational activities or games to entertain the child/children to help increase development
- Transport child to and from school and extracurricular activities
- Ability to prepare nutritional and balanced meals for the child and assist with the feeding process
- Change pull-ups and assist with continuous potty training efforts
- Facilitate baths and dressing
- Schedule naps and evening bedtime
- Require the child to uphold the proper behavior and respect value
- Tidy and clean house. In addition, keep areas sanitized
- Ensure children's safety during indoor and outdoor activities
- Manage care of child in case of illness or injury and report immediately
- Administering medicine with parents' consent, if necessary
- Collaborate with parents to strategize and ensure children's growth and social development
- High School Diploma (further child development training or education is a plus)
- Passion for working with children
- At least 3 years or more of previous nanny experience
- Excellent understanding of child development in different age stages
- Ability to multi-task while providing undivided attention to the child
- First Aid Certification
- CPR Certified
- Must be able to pass background and drug test
- Must be able to provide 2-3 professional references
- Positive, patient, and nurturing personality
- Ability to create innovative ways to engage the child educational/learning activities
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Candidates will be required to present a clean image and maintain good hygiene standards at all times
- Bilingual candidates (Spanish) is preferred
- COVID and FLU vaccinations are required