At Student Loan Doctor we owe our success to our people and processes. A Virtual Assistant is the supportive force behind both, and we are currently seeking someone exceptional to take the helm. The ideal person for the job will be a problem solver with excellent communication skills and impeccable attention to detail. He/she will have previous experience working in a virtual office environment, performing administrative tasks and providing support to the CEO and other members of the team. The ability to multitask, manage complex schedules, and meet changing deadlines is essential to the position.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
The ideal candidate for this position should be professional, polite, and attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Virtual Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, Virtual Assistants should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Scope of Services Include:
- Maintaining appointment schedules and calendars
- Phone and email communication between customers, vendors and team members
- Planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Making travel arrangements for the CEO as needed
- Assisting prospective clients with selecting service packages, signing contracts and paying invoices
- Maximizing the executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating phone calls on their behalf
- Email management
- Providing customer and vendor support
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Knowledgeable with Canva
- Advanced organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and outlook
- Ability to work and communicate in an online collaboration platform
- Must have proficient computer and technical skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize and work proactively with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, innovative and creative
- Ability to pass a background check
This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement or employment relationship between the company and the worker, and is subject to change by the company as the organizational needs and requirements of the job tasks change.
- College degree
- Previous success in virtual office management
- Experience managing budgets and expenses
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
- Comfortable handling confidential information
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to ensure workload coverage. Employees are required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
This job description does NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements of the job change
About Student Loan Doctor
The Student Loan Doctor LLC has been recognized as the first African American and woman owned student loan repayment company in the country. Our business has also received 2 Citations by the City of Philadelphia for our business's impact within the Philadelphia community. The company was designed to educate others about their student loan debt and provide assistance in making a tangible plan for repayment. The social impact goal of the business is to help a generation of borrowers become free of debt to promote social mobility and wealth building.