Skin Suite Medical Aesthetics and Wellness is in need of a Part Time Registered Nurse Esthetician to provide skin, body, and hair removal treatments. We're seeking a qualified Nurse Esthetician who is empathetic, caring and has the ability to make others feel good about themselves.
As a Registered Nurse Esthetician you will consult with clients to determine their needs, provide knowledgeable recommendations and assist them in choosing the best appropriate treatments, and guarantee their care and satisfaction with our services.
Your Responsibilities (These will grow!):
- Providing body treatments, facials, waxing, body applications, and non-invasive cosmetic treatments
- Observing the time schedule and keeping appointments on time
- Interviewing clients to learn about any contraindications and examining their skin to determine whether a treatment is appropriate and suitable for them
- Maintaining product knowledge to promote and sell retail products
- Advising clients on skincare and recommending suitable treatments and home care regimens for their maintenance
- Following the rules for using chemicals, as well as for cleaning, sanitizing, and maintaining equipment
- Caring for linens and replacing them between sessions
- Utmost care for patients after treatments and procedures to ensure satisfaction
- Coordinate with the physician and other team members to see that every patient's need is met
We're Looking for Someone Who Has:
- Registered nursing (RN) license
- Candidate should have an experience as Aesthetic Nurse Injector
- Have years of industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of non-invasive cosmetic treatments
- Proficient in performing all applicable treatments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A creative problem-solver with strong conceptual abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly in an emergency
- Driven by passion to deliver superior healthcare and superb customer service
Your Work Schedule:
- Tuesday to Fridays, 10 am - 6pm
- Saturday : 11 am - 3 pm
- Sunday and Monday : appointment only
The salary for this position is $15 per hour with commission.
- Opportunities for bonuses and commissions
- Sponsored Learning Opportunities
- Discounted products and services
Skin Suite Medical Aesthetics and Wellness specializes in non-invasive cosmetic treatments that work towards putting your best face forward. We offer neurotoxins, fillers, Hydrafacials, mesotherapy, sclerotherapy, as well as IV hydration, and lifestyle medicine.
We take pride in being up to date with the latest trends in the aesthetic field as well as ensuring that we follow all appropriate guidelines to safely provide the best care. We also ensure that all of our products and procedures can accommodate various skin types so that people from all walks of life can receive the same level of care.
Our focus as a company is to look at anti-aging from both the external and internal lens to provide longevity to the care provided.
We treat Beauty from the Inside Out.