- Lawrenceville, GA, USA
- Full Time
Flexible work schedule ,Hybrid work environment ,Work from anywhere with strong Wi-Fi & a charging port ,All major holidays off (plus a few more) ,Defined career path ,Opportunity to play a key role in a growing company
Are you currently looking for that accounting role that will put you on the fast track to leadership? Yes? Perfect! Are you also someone who is interested in working with multiple companies across different industries? 2 for 2? I like where this is going! Are you also one of the rare accountants who enjoys interacting with clients and the team? If you said yes to all of these things, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently looking for an amazing Accountant to join our growing team. This role is the perfect opportunity to learn a lot about small business accounting and tax while playing a key role for a growing company!
Competence, organizational efficiency, and top-notch communication are our cornerstones. The ideal candidate for this position will have a knack for organization, communicate well, have plenty of ideas, be a quick learner, and have a great attitude. There will be plenty of room for growth in this position. We are a growing firm & this is an opportunity to get in early!
Your Responsibilities (These will grow!):
- Manage accounting classifications & recording (bookkeeping) for assigned clients
- Manage client A/P & A/R as needed
- Manage monthly account reconciliations in a timely manner
- Assists with month-end close and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Monitor email inbox to ensure quick and accurate communication with current clients
- Suggest process improvements and better ways of completing tasks
- Create and document new processes and updates to old processes
- Commit to consistently growing and improving
- Act as accounting liaison to other team members/coworkers
We're Looking for Someone Who Has:
- 2-3 years of experience as an Accountant or in a similar role
- An accounting degree - CPA or CPA aspirations preferred
- Experience using QuickBooks Online (or comparable accounting software)
- Experience communicating with clients & solving client issues - A great communicator!
- Problem solving skills - A critical thinker who can figure out what makes sense...
- Strong interest in innovation & process creation - We love new ideas!
- Someone who is extremely detail oriented & strives for accuracy in their work.
- Someone who is responsible & takes pride & ownership of their work.
- Someone who is a true team player & wants to be a part of building something BIG!
Your Work Schedule:
Let's be honest - who really needs an 8-hour workday? Not us! When the work is done, so are you! We have "core hours" where we need you to be responsive to the team & clients, but no clock watching... If you're done for the day, go enjoy your life! Complete that project at 3 PM or 3 AM... who cares? As long as you're available during our "core" hours, the work is done, and the deadlines are met... We're good! Just be sure to show up on time to the scheduled meetings.
Your Career Path:
It's important to note that we are searching for someone who is committed to being a part of the Right Choice team. This position will play a large role in our growth, so we would love to find a teammate who is dedicated to growing with us. The anticipated career path for this role is as follows:
Client Contact Accountant (CCA) → Senior CCA → Accounting Management
There are no time restrictions here. If you're ready to grow & Right Choice is ready for that growth, you got it! We don't do the typical "time-based" growth around here. When it makes sense, it makes sense!
The salary for this position is negotiable and will be based on education and experience.
Right Choice Accounting Solutions helps our solopreneur & small business clients save a lot of time & money with our strategic accounting & tax solutions! We provide an "Outsourced Accounting Department" solution for our partners. Instead of hiring multiple professionals for their accounting and tax needs, our clients get to hire us to handle the full accounting and tax function for their business. We provide Virtual CFO services, insights and strategy, monthly financial reporting, bookkeeping, tax strategy, tax preparation, and much more. We are truly a one-stop accounting shop, and our clients love us for it! We are proudly a black owned, CPA led accounting firm. To add icing to the cake - We pass the vibe check.