- 22-Jul-2021 to Until Filled (MST)
- Springville, UT, USA
- $14-16 DOE
- Part Time
We believe there is a better way to bring products to market. We use an engineer to engineer approach to develop custom interconnect solutions for our customers who are improving quality of life through their products.
Join us in our mission to be the leading provider of custom interconnect solutions. ATL has operations in China, Costa Rica, Taiwan, UT-USA, plus remote staff in strategic global locations ... and we're growing!
ATL's Information Technology Intern will focus on supporting our US & Costa Rica based employees, plus assisting our global IT team with infrastructure and data security projects.
Our ideal candidate is a Sophomore to Junior level in their coursework and actively working towards an Information Technology or Computer Science carrier path. They can commitment to a minimum of 20 hours per week for at least 1 full year, preferably 2 years. We are flexible on working hours and days to coordinate with school schedules.
This is a great opportunity to apply your education/knowledge and gain corporate IT experience, plus exposure to global IT practices as you collaborate with both IT professionals and staff in various ATL locations.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Sophomore level in a technical degree or certification program; or demonstrated 1+ years within relevant IT Support positions (Internships included).
- Ability to work independently; self-starter, high attention to detail, organized.
- Continuous improvement mindset and commitment to process development.
- Ability to problem solve decisively and independently while demonstrating appropriate judgement on communication and escalations.
- Verbal and written communication capabilities with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience with customer service (preferably internal employees/users but not required).
- Language skills in Spanish or Mandarin a plus for internal collaboration.
- Competitive salary and seasonal bonus compensation
- Generous 401k plan with Employer Match and Profit Sharing
- Monthly training hour allotment to continue your skill advancement
- Other Perks include: onsite Marketplace services, gym, showers, and cross functional team events.
- Customer Centric: We create a positive customer experience by utilizing our expertise through development and throughout the product lifecycle
- Humility: We seek to gain further knowledge to promote mutual growth and understanding
- Accountability: We commit to the success and well-being of our customers and employees by being accountable for our words and actions
- Transparency: We build trusting relationships with our customers and employees by being open and honest
- Solutions Driven: We work as a team with our customers to achieve results