- 04-Jun-2021 to Until Filled (MST)
- Springville, UT, USA
- Full Time
We believe there is a better way to bring products to market. We use an engineer-to-engineer approach to develop custom interconnect solutions for our customers who are improving quality of life through their products. Join us in our mission to be the leading provider of custom interconnect solutions. ATL has operations in China, Costa Rica, Taiwan, UT-USA, plus remote staff in strategic global locations ... and we're growing!
ATL's Marketing Manager oversees the development and execution of marketing programs/strategies that generate high-quality leads aligned with our goals to drive profitable growth and long term-sustained customer relationships. They will focus on advancing our marketing program as we expand globally - partnering closely internally with leadership, sales/business development and technical experts.
- Drive outbound messaging to achieve qualified leads within our target markets.
- Generate new content in support of lead generation (email campaigns, paid advertising, social media, blogs, eBook, vlog, etc) working closely with internal technical experts.
- Lead event and tradeshows strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Develop and implement sales enablement strategies (materials/training) in partnership with sales operations team.
- Conduct and present market research to support internal R&D efforts.
- Act as marketing partner to internal departments, driving brand consistency and recognition.
- Manage department budget for maximum ROI.
- Prepare monthly KPI dashboard and other performance analytics for leadership team.
- Maintain knowledge of ATL's markets, customers, and competitive differentiators.
- Oversee vendor relationships and third party contractors.
- Travel ~10%
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or other relevant program is preferred.
- 5+ years experience across various marketing disciplines.
- People leadership capabilities and relevant experience.
- Relevant experience within highly regulated industries; preferably medical device or consumer electronics.
- Demonstrated experience preparing marketing strategies and content for technical audiences.
- Strong knowledge of online/social media advertising platforms.
- General technical aptitude; proficient in database software (ex. CRM) and Microsoft Office Suite products, in addition to marketing automation and design tools.
- Experience applying successful sales enablement tools and processes.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, self-starter with ability to manage multiple deadlines within team environments.
- Ability to problem solve decisively and independently while demonstrating appropriate judgement on escalations.
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities, including experience presenting in group settings with various employee levels.
- Customer service and solutions driven mindset.
- Desire to support and collaborate with global teams.
- Language skills in Spanish and/or Mandarin is a plus.
What you get when you work at ATL:
- Competitive salary and bonus compensation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and HSA plans.
- Life, AD&D, STD, LTD plans to help protect you and your loved ones.
- Generous 401k plan with Employer Match and Profit Sharing.
- Paid Holidays, PTO and other leave programs to support your time off needs.
- Monthly training hour allotment to continue your skill advancemen.t
- Other Perks include: Employee Assistance Program, onsite Marketplace services, gym, showers, and cross functional team events.
Customer Centric: We create a positive customer experience by utilizing our expertise through development and throughout the product lifecycle
Humility: We seek to gain further knowledge to promote mutual growth and understanding
Accountability: We commit to the success and well-being of our customers and employees by being accountable for our words and actions
Transparency: We build trusting relationships with our customers and employees by being open and honest
Solutions Driven: We work as a team with our customers to achieve results