- Coon Rapids, MN, USA
- $80-110k depending on experience
- Full Time
Health, HSA, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Basic Life, Voluntary Life, 401k, ESOP, discretionary bonuses
Assurance Manufacturing is an employee-owned precision sheet metal fabrication, stamping, machining, and assembly company that operates in a modern manufacturing facility. We are looking for a IT Manager/Chief Security Information Officer in our Coon Rapids facility.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes medical/HSA, dental, STD, LTD, basic life, voluntary life, 401k with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and discretionary bonus potential.
IT Manager/CSIO Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, and executes a strategic IT plan for all divisions including achievement of assigned metrics with a focus on long term sustainability.
- Manage the specification, procurement, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, backup and support for all key IT infrastructure hardware and networks, and software applications.
- Has full responsibility for IT and cybersecurity of the company.
- Responsible for successful implementation of CMMC to meet Department of Defense Cybersecurity requirements per DFARS.
- Troubleshoots and resolves any IT related issues throughout the organization. Utilizes personnel in other departments as well as an outside IT service for backup.
- Monitors system and resolves any breaches, viruses, etc. and completes necessary reports.
- Specifies and makes recommendations on servers and monitors server capacity and data storage and backup processes.
- Sets up new or existing computers, users, etc. when new employees are hired or moved to new positions.
- Decommissions computers and servers that are no longer in use.
- Works with Maintenance to route any data/phone lines and cables throughout the facility.
- Executes CMMC program including changing of passwords to minimize any machine or personnel downtime.
- Specifies and implements a new phone system potentially using VOIP solutions.
- Provide end user CMMC cybersecurity training.
- Learns how to program WIntegrate software and make simple program changes and reports as necessary.
- Works with the Director of Quality and Lean Manufacturing and COO to implement and maintain a barcode system that is compatible with WIntegrate MRP System.
- Manages any data migration between MRP/ERP systems in the events of acquisitions, mergers, etc.
- Collaborates and communicates at all levels of the organization to meet corporate and division goals.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal laws/regulations, and company policies, procedures, and compliance programs.
- Assists in advertising and marketing campaigns by managing the company's website.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, developments, new technologies, and market conditions relevant to the division and industry.
- Develops contingency and business continuity plans in order to sustain business in the event of a cybersecurity breach, natural disaster, or other event.
- Works with the President and CFO to determine the appropriate level of Cybersecurity insurance.
- Works with President to handle IT related public relations as appropriate.
- Responsible for supporting companywide compliance to CMMC standard.
- Adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Attends and utilizes all company-provided training to continually improve supervisor/manager skills and abilities and to ensure required consistency in how we are supervising/managing employees, processes, and procedures company-wide.
- Performs other duties assigned.
T Manger/CSIO Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Technical degree in Computer Science, IT or related field; Masters degree preferred.
- At least ten years of industry experience required.
- At least five years' experience with responsibilities related to program management and implementation.
- Thorough understanding of the company's policies, procedures, systems, and objectives.
- Thorough understanding of current IT management systems and techniques.
- Thorough knowledge of compliance requirements and governmental regulations.
- Ability to develop organizational policies and procedures that are effective and clear.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to develop and present comprehensive reports.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and discretion.
- Ability to direct and delegate responsibilities.
- Ability to problem solve and to multitask.
- Advanced computer skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Assurance Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer.
Assurance Manufacturing 9010 Evergreen Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433