- Coon Rapids, MN, USA
- Based upon experience
- Full Time
Health, HSA, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Basic Life, Voluntary Life, 401k, ESOP, discretionary Bonuses
Assurance Manufacturing is an employee-owned precision sheet metal fabrication, stamping, machining, and assembly company that operates in a modern manufacturing facility. We are looking for a Press Brakes Operator on our 1st shift in our Coon Rapids facility. No experience? No worries; we're willing to train!
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes medical/HSA, dental, STD, LTD, basic life, voluntary life, 401k with company match, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and discretionary bonus potential.
Press Brake Set-up Responsibilities:
- Set-up and operate Cincinnati Press Brakes.
- Work from schedule, verbal and written instruction, bills of material, routing, samples, blueprints and control plans.
- Perform quality inspections of parts to produce products that exceed customer's expectations.
- Keep the work environment safe.
- Learn and applying the latest relevant knowledge to the work.
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Follow work order procedures and routings; gathers required tools and materials based on instructions, drawings, and specifications provided for the job.
- Maintain clear and honest communication at all times.
- Maintain, organize, and clean equipment and the work area.
- Notify supervisor when faulty equipment or defective materials are discovered. Follow Control of Nonconforming Product Procedure.
- Follow procedures in relation to inspection of parts including first piece approval.
- Crosstrain in other areas of the plant as necessary to meet production demands.
- Adhere to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Press Brake Set-up Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years' experience as brake press set-up is preferred.
- Previous metal fabrication background preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Basic understanding of technical plans, drawings, models and blueprints.
- Excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms.
- Basic understanding of mathematics.
- Ability to measure parts with calipers, micrometers and gauges.
- Dimensional measuring and shop math competence.
- Understanding and knowledge of blueprint reading.
- Ability to troubleshoot & problem solve a plus
Assurance Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer.
Assurance Manufacturing 9010 Evergreen Blvd NW, Coon Rapids, MN 55433