- Work from Home, CAN
- 15-17.05 per hour
- Full Time
100% Online Application. Virtual Interview.
Bilingual Inbound Customer Assistance Representative - Remote
When you're good at what you do, you can Work from Home.
When you're the best at what you do, come work with us!
|12 May 2023|
Work from Home - Canada
Application Closing Date:
|14 April 2023|
We provide expert assistance for moments that matter.
Now part of Sitel Group, Assistance Services Group (ASG) is committed to building positive and lasting relationships with our clients' customers, associates, and citizens. For over 66 years, we have provided enterprise-wide services addressing needs across various industries, including automotive, healthcare, insurance and legal. But regardless of the industry, our goal remains the same: to provide timely assistance and information for the moments that matter most. Whether it's car trouble in the middle of nowhere or a child's fever in the middle of the night, we pride ourselves on being there 24/7 with prompt, professional and experienced help.
We believe in relationships, value, change and YOU.
What Can We Offer YOU!
- With the rising cost of Gas Prices, what better way to ease the Day's stress than by Working from Home. Benefits include saving time, money, and the environment.
- Hands-on paid virtual classroom-style training.
- Company-sponsored benefits include medical, dental, life and vision insurance, company-matched RRSP contribution and paid vacation time.
- Don't have the equipment needed to do the job? Don't worry; we will send you what you need.
- Bilingual (French/English) associates are paid an additional $2.50 per hour.
When work seems fun, you must be working from home.
As a full-time Work from Home Bilingual Customer Assistance Representative, you will work with our incredible Roadside Assistance team to dispatch roadside services quickly and efficiently to our members in difficult and stressful situations. They could be stuck on a busy highway, in the middle of an intersection, or alone late at night in an empty parking lot.
With empathy, reassurance, and a sense of urgency, you will ensure they're safe, determine their exact location using mapping software, and quickly dispatch an authorized service provider to help. Your calm, soothing voice and can-do attitude make all the difference, and their gratitude is your reward.
What You Bring!
- You currently reside in Canada
- High School graduates or equivalent
- Must have at least three (3) months of working experience in the customer service field
- Knowledge of MS Office 365, MS TEAMS and a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Must have a good command of English and spoken French
- You'll need to be able to work varying shifts in our 24/7 operation
- Problem-Solving, Empathy, Adaptability and Reliability
What You Can Offer US!
- A desk, comfortable chair, access to a quiet home office space, high-speed internet (minimum of 10 mbops download and 5 mbps upload), and the ability to hardwire your internet modem to the equipment we supply.
LOVE YOUR CAREER!
Sitel Group is committed to Global Ethics and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment where all associates are represented, supported and treated with fairness and respect. We believe in selecting, developing and rewarding the best candidate for the job based on the requirements and responsibilities of the role. If you are contacted for any opportunity with us and require any accommodation during the recruitment and selection process please be sure to communicate your needs with your recruiter. Any information shared will be treated confidentially and will only be shared in order to provide a positive and accessible candidate experience.