- 14-Aug-2020 to 13-Dec-2020 (MST)
- Associate / Customer Support
- Pleasant Grove, UT, USA
- Full Time
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, disability, supplemental insurance, paid time off, and free company products.
NORWEGIAN SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE, CALL CENTER
ASEA is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Norwegian-speaking Call Center Representative to join our team. ASEA, a global leader in cellular health, is dedicated to providing a sustainable lifestyle by delivering high-quality health products through a direct-selling distribution model. ASEA offers first-to-market products that affect health at the genetic level. We're regularly included on Utah's Best Places to Work and have a tight knit team that works hard and plays hard. Perks include working in a brand new, very cool, office space (complete with ping pong table and soda fountain) coupled with great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Call Center Representative assists ASEA distributors and customers on inbound and outbound phone calls. This position will resolve problems, answer inquiries, and act as an information source for associates in English and Norwegian.
- Answer phone and email inquiries and resolve concerns by clarifying root problems, researching answers, providing information, and exploring alternative solutions.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Fulfill requests, complete transactions, and enter new customer information into the system accurately.
- Follow up to customer calls and escalate unresolved problems where necessary.
- Update job knowledge by participating in training and educational opportunities.
- Work as an integral part of the call center team.
- Follow all call documentation requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Fluent in business-related English and Norwegian. Other languages a plus (verbal, written, comp).
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Experience with Direct Sales, MLM, or Network Marketing industry strongly preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and be an adapt problem solver.
- Friendly, flexible, dependable, and professional.
- Great attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office, internet, and CRMs.
If you'd like to be part of a great team, are ready to take on a challenge and make a difference within our company, apply today. We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life, disability, supplemental insurance, paid time off, and free company products.