- 15-Nov-2021 to 18-Dec-2021 (EST)
- Customer Service
- Reston, VA, USA
- Full Time
Do you like leading a top-notch customer service and order fulfillment team? Do you like working with others who are passionate about their work? If so, come join The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)!
We are currently searching for an experienced customer service professional to manage and ensure the fulfillment of our technical publications, subscriptions, and member kits.
- Managing and mentoring a team of four customer service professionals
- Analyzing, reviewing, entering, and ensuring quality control for daily processing of all journal subscriptions, book orders, faxes, mail, and bank batches
- Processing all payments associated with orders by credit card, check, and wire transfers
- Ensuring daily processing and fulfillment of new member kits
- Responding to customer emails and escalated issues
- Researching, analyzing, and resolving billing, shipping, claim, payment, credit, and other customer service and operational issues
- Preparing weekly reports, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Five-year's experience in fulfillment and office management
- Demonstrated success in documenting standards, quality control, project management, and high-volume fulfillment and batch processing
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel, and experience with databases
- A positive and enthusiastic customer service personality
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is a global nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to the advancement of the civil engineering profession to serve the public good.
To accomplish ASCE's mission, ASCE staff works together as a team, based on a foundation of trust, striving for individual and organizational excellence. To achieve our shared goals, we maintain a relentless focus on members and a commitment to continuously grow and improve individually and collectively.
Submissions of interest must contain a resume and cover letter w/salary requirements.