- 03-Mar-2021 to 02-May-2021 (CST)
- Austin, TX, USA
Arrow Child and Family Ministries is looking for contractors to complete Home Study assessments in the following areas: Austin, Brownwood, Amarillo, Waco, Tyler and DFW. The contract work will entail completing in-home assessments of families who have expressed interest and completed all requirements to become a foster/adoptive parent in the State of Texas and have chosen to partner with ACFM.
A Home Study assessment involves several hours of interviews with all family members that is then transcribed into a clinical document. Contractor will be required to travel to the home, meet with the prospective family- parents/children/other household members to complete a clinical interview. Those having experience working in Child Welfare or knowledge of the foster care system in Texas will be given priority. Contractors who have the following expertise and/or interest are encouraged to apply.
- Degree in Human Services
- Complete and sign a written contract.
- Submit a written sample to highlight written communication skills.
- Provide three (3) professional references.
- Valid driver's license and current auto information.
- Submit to, and successfully pass, all background screenings as required by the state.
- Attend Home Study training.
- Access to Word and the ability to sign/edit electronically.
Arrow is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. Arrow believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Arrow employs a zero-tolerance policy of abuse for the safety and security of our employees and those we serve.