- 02-Mar-2021 to 01-Jun-2021 (CST)
- Maryland Nursing
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- starting at $72k, commensurate with education and experience
- Full Time
Making a difference!
As a Nurse Supervisor supporting our two residential programs, Arrow's Ascension Place and Crossroads Community, you will have the unique opportunity to combine your health care experience with your passion for helping vulnerable adolescents. These two programs are essential to Arrow's mission of Helping Kids & Strengthening Families. You will provide leadership to our nursing department, provide direct care to the children we serve, work closely with out pediatrician and psychiatrists, and be an important member of the multidisciplinary treatment teams. Nurse Supervisor provides an opportunity to go beyond traditional health care to help young people with histories of complex trauma.
Nurse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Serve as a member of the leadership team for residential intervention programs for adolescents.
- Supervise the nursing team, liaison with consulting physicians, and provide direct health care support for adolescents, including medication administration and treatment.
- Coordinate 24-hour "on call" consultation of the nursing team to On-Call Administrators during emergencies, as needed.
Nurse Supervisor Requirements:
Current license as a Registered Nurse with nursing experience with children and three (3) years of progressive supervisory and/or administrative experience. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Nurse Supervisor Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options, including HSA match for qualifying contributions.
- Retirement savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement available.
- Company sponsored learning and development.
For the safety of the children and families we work with, as well as those in our Arrow family, background and drug screenings are required by our licensing bodies at the time of offer and on a continuous basis after hire. As a potential candidate, submission to and successful completion of these screenings is required. Additional requirements include, but are not limited to, being 21 years of age and being able to provide a valid driver's license or state ID card and proof of current auto insurance and registration.
Arrow is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. Arrow believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Arrow employs a zero-tolerance policy of abuse for the safety and security of our employees and those we serve.