- 23-Feb-2021 to 24-May-2021 (CST)
- Cromwell Bridge School - Type I
- Baltimore, MD, USA
- $12 - $14.50
- Full Time
Making a difference!
As a Classroom Aide / 1:1 Aide for Arrow Cromwell Bridge, our nonpublic separate day school for students with emotional needs, intellectual needs, and autism, you'll be a vital part of a classroom team as you assist the teacher in transforming the lives of students who need intensive individualized academic and behavioral services utilizing trauma informed care practices and Applied Behavioral Analysis. Arrow Cromwell Bridge's low student-to-staff ratio allows you make a positive and effective impact on individual students as you provide direct instruction under the guidance of our special educators, support students during group and community-based instruction and implement individualized student behavior intervention plans and protocols. Your desire to help special needs students, and your passion for excellence, will help your students succeed in reaching their full potential.
Arrow Cromwell Bridge Classroom Aide Essential Duties:
- Assists the Teacher to provide individualized instruction and support to an assigned student or small group of students.
- Supervises and manages student behavior in the classroom, school, and school-sponsored functions.
- Maintains a safe learning environment for students within the scope of The Arrow Center for Education Cromwell Bridge administrative policies and procedures.
- Provides a learning environment that is individualized for students and works towards their personal level of independence.
Arrow Cromwell Bridge Classroom Aide Benefits:
- $500 Hiring Bonus - $250 at first pay, $250 after six (6) months.
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options, including HSA match for qualifying contributions.
- Retirement savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Mileage reimbursement.
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Supervision towards a Registered Behavior Technician certification available.
- Company sponsored learning and development.
- Remote work options and/or flexible hour (may vary based on position).
For the safety of the children and families we work with, as well as those in our Arrow family, background and drug screenings are required by our licensing bodies at the time of offer and on a continuous basis after hire. As a potential candidate, submission to and successful completion of these screenings is required. Additional requirements include, but are not limited to, being 21 years of age and being able to provide a valid driver's license or state ID card.
Arrow is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and employees. Arrow believes that diversity and inclusion among our employees are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Arrow employs a zero-tolerance policy of abuse for the safety and security of our employees and those we serve.