The Account Management Analyst will be supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats. In support of the customer's strategic direction, ARGO Cyber Systems is looking for qualified Account Management Analyst.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building Adobe Forms using Adobe Acrobat Pro and Adobe LiveCycle Designer
- Reporting and auditing user's accounts and access rights with Microsoft Excel
- Reading and understanding database schemes
- Writing SQL queries
- Developing and proposing User Identity Access and Management programs including policies, processes, and technologies
- Creating, modifying, and reading technical SOPs and requirements
- A current Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance. Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
- Basic understanding of multiple platforms
- IT experience such as installing, administering, and troubleshooting security solutions
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Windows Active Directory (schema attributes, protocols, GPOs, file structures)
- Ability to monitor users access in Administrator Tools such as Active Directory Users and Computers
- Knowledge of User Identity Access and management concepts, principles, and best practices
- Knowledge in User Access Auditing best practices
- Certified Identity and Access Manager (CIAM)® Certification and/or Security+