Remote work is an option.
ARGO Cyber Systems is seeking a development-focused HP OpenViewSenior Systems Administrator to support the design, development, and deployment of a new DevOps infrastructure and advanced cybersecurity capabilities. ARGO Cyber is supporting a U.S. Government customer on a large mission critical development and sustainment program to design, build, deliver, and operate a network operations environment; including introducing new cyber capabilities to address emerging threats.
- Assist with the design of HP OpenView system architecture for new or existing complex computer systems.
- Assist with the design of subsystems and integration of total system. Identify, analyze, and resolve program support deficiencies. Develop and recommend corrective actions.
- Assist with trade studies, to determine possible system (hardware, software, architecture) improvements.
- Develop high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items.
- Hands-on Systems Administration of Redhat Linux (Major) and/or Windows (Minor) experience.
- Strong experience with HP OpenView monitoring suite experience.
- Demonstrated advanced troubleshooting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform system upgrades, maintenance, and reporting.
- Strong troubleshooting or problem solving skills with the ability to work in a collaborative team environment or independently.
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills.
- Must exhibit time management skills and self-motivation.
- Must obtain DHS Suitability prior to starting
- Active Secret security clearance U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Desired Skills:
- Experience using network monitoring and automation tools for troubleshooting and task simplification.
- Experience creating business application reports; e.g. performance data.
- Current TS/SCI clearance
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant IT experience OR A Master's degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior relevant IT experience
- An additional 8 years of professional experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.