ARGO Cyber Systems is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer to support the Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) activities of multiple software teams who design, develop, and deploy advanced cybersecurity capabilities.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, development, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity software capabilities
- Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments
- Developing high quality technical documentation, as needed, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product training
- Supporting risk assessments and developing risk mitigation countermeasures.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must have active SECRET clearance and be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 6+ years of directly relevant experience
- Development experience in a Windows and/or Linux environment
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design
- Possesses or quickly develop a comprehensive understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as Ansible, GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable substitutes
- Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques.
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Familiarity with a virtualized cloud environment (preferably VMware/VSphere)
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies:
- NOSQL, etc.
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level I
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) -