ARGO Cyber Systems is seeing a Windows Systems Administrator to support the DOMino contract, a single-award IDIQ worth over $1 billion. This contract delivers full lifecycle development and sustainment for the Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) National Cybersecurity Protection System (NCPS). Under this contract, we support the government in the design, development, operations and maintenance services for the NCPS. ARGO will build the mission critical cybersecurity solutions that will enable the timely dissemination of threat warnings and improve information sharing across DHS's stakeholder community.
Responsibilities include: The Windows Systems Administrator maintains a virtual system environment. Duties may include User Admin, Sys Admin, Documentation and cradle to grave SDLC support. Interacts with developers and infrastructure support team to provide vendor application support. Supports and develops SOPs that provide policies and standards for sustainment of customer systems and resources. Participate in 24x7 schedules with fixed shift and possible weekend support. Operate and maintain all Production, Pre-Production, and Development systems in a Windows environment. Perform System Administration to included AD, GPO policies, Patching, application support, and activities to include account management, monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc), monitoring and auditing system logs. Implement and monitor the Enterprise Windows Servers testing and installation of patches, updates, additional tools and future versions of all software on a regular basis. Meet compliance for Information Security Vulnerability Management (ISVMs) and Intelligence Community Vulnerability Alert (ICVAs) and provide support for DoD STIGS. Perform Systems Lifecycle management including planning, implementation, maintenance, upgrades, consolidation, and decommissioning of enterprise hardware, and software. Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the system is compatible with defined architecture and meets customer needs. Shift work is required.
- Minimum clearance requirement is an active Secret clearance.
- Must obtain DHS Suitability prior to starting work.
- Microsoft Windows server and client administration (Windows 2012 or Windows 2016)
- Experience building Windows Servers
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy
- Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure Windows services and applications
- Windows Server Update Services (WSUS)
- Backups/Restore, ePO McAfee, VMware 6.0 or higher
- Requires 1st shift work
- Desired Skills:
- Familiarity SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 or 2016
- SharePoint Server
- Double-Take Back up Software
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016
- Venafi Certificate Management Systems
- Applicable Microsoft certifications (Examples: MCSE, MCSA), Security+ CE