- Pensacola, FL, USA
- Full Time
ARGO Cyber Systems is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer with Java expertise to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities. Responsibilities Include: - Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity-oriented capabilities. - Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using industry best practices, latest web trends/technologies and associated tools - Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments - Developing high quality technical documentation, as needed, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Java development and related technologies
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience and/or familiarity with Git
- Solid understanding and experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
- Possesses or quickly develops a general understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations Desired Skills:
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, DevSecOps, and Continuous Development / Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) knowledge and experience
- DHS experience
- Experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems.
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering.
- Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
Argo Cyber Systems https://argocyber.applicantpro.com