ARGO Cyber Systems is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer with Java expertise to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities. Responsibilities Include: - Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the design, test and implementation of advanced cybersecurity-oriented capabilities. - Create intuitive interfaces and interaction layers using industry best practices, latest web trends/technologies and associated tools - Developing and performing automated builds, testing, and deployments - Developing high quality technical documentation, as needed, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items
- U.S. Citizenship
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 4+ years of directly relevant experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Java development and related technologies
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience and/or familiarity with Git
- Solid understanding and experience with Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Ability to create well-modularized, maintainable software and willing to follow group coding standards and design.
- Possesses or quickly develops a general understanding of Government Information Security policies, regulations, and guidelines.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and physical locations Desired Skills:
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, DevSecOps, and Continuous Development / Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies: SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQL
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) knowledge and experience
- DHS experience
- Experience working on projects that implement analytic models into production systems.
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering.
- Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
- DoD 8570.1 IAT Level II
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)