- Arlington, VA, USA
- Full Time
ARGO Cyber Systems is seeking a Senior Network Administrator to support the design, development, and deployment of a new DevOps infrastructure and advanced cybersecurity capabilities. Position may require shift work. 24/7/365 Some domestic travel will be required.
- Collaborating within Agile Scrum teams as a key contributor responsible for the implementation of advanced cybersecurity capabilities, including the selection of hardware and software and the design of infrastructure services required to enable the cybersecurity capabilities.
- Maintaining current knowledge of hardware and software applications. Work with engineering to developing high quality technical documentation, including user guides, test plans, and contract deliverable items and supporting product line training.
- Backup and restore network device configuration
- Break fix actions/O&M
- Upgrading network equipment
- Port Open Requests- Implement firewall policies
- Sustainment of networking architecture
- Expected to do some installation work
- Monitors the status of the network and responds to issues/ticket requests that occur
- Must have a current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Must be able to obtain DHS suitability prior to starting employment.
- Must have 8+ years of professional networking experience.
- Must have TCP/IP networking, encryption, firewalls, and SNMP-based network management.
- In depth knowledge and advanced troubleshooting experience in regards to Layer 2 functionality and protocols in a Cisco/Juniper environment.
- Experience with troubleshooting and implementing Layer 3 routing protocols over a multi-site environment in a Cisco/Juniper environment.
- Must have a firm knowledge of configuring and troubleshooting IPSEC and firewall architecture
- Must have a firm knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols.
- Infrastructure-related certifications preferred such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-Junos), Juniper Networks Certified Specialist Security (JNCIS-SEC), Juniper Networks Certified Professional Security (JNCIP-SEC)
- Experience specifically with BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Experience using network monitoring and automation tools for troubleshooting and task simplification.
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques.
- Experience troubleshooting and implementing VPN technologies.
- Experience implementing firewall based policies using Juniper firewalls.
Argo Cyber Systems https://argocyber.applicantpro.com