- 13-Oct-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- PA, USA
- Full Time
Bi-weekly pay, PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Cellular Phone Allowance, Uniforms, Company Vehicle, etc.
Due to the continued growth of the Company we are seeking 2 Night Shift Crew Leaders to start right away! We offer job stability and an opportunity to grow with us! We will provide you with in-depth training to become a successful employee! You're off mostly every Friday and Saturday night! Work approximately 45 to 50 hours per week!
The primary objective of this job is to lead the general cleaning crew and to oversee the day to day operations of the facilities and to provide customer satisfaction by ensuring that the finished product meets quality standards.
- Have and project a good attitude.
- Follow all cleaning and safety procedures.
- Handle any problems associated with the job in which they are supervising. **
- Fill out and hand in Job Cost Sheets within two (2) days of completing a job.
- Order the necessary chemical and supplies to complete jobs.
- Check equipment to make sure that it is working properly and that it is clean.
- Write-up and submit equipment and vehicle repair requests.
- Cover any employees who do not show up for work. **
- Keep operation manual current - MSD sheets, phone numbers, directions, etc.
- Meet once a week with supervisor to review the upcoming week's schedule, etc.
- Make corrections, when necessary, to job site directions and submit them to your supervisor.
* Must have valid Driver's License
* Reliable Transportation to get to work
* Must be able to work 3rd shift (Night Shift)
* Must Show Leadership Attitude or Experience
* Must have a cellular phone