- 13-Oct-2021 to Until Filled (EST)
- PA, USA
- Full Time
Bi-Weekly Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Cell Phone Reimbursement, Company Uniforms and Vehicle provided, etc.
During training you're working a third shift. The training period is 90 days.
- You will be trained to scrub and buff retail store floors
- Strip and Refinish
- Pressure Wash
- Sanitation of food and specialty departments.
- Cover for absent personnel.
Once you're trained, you will resume a schedule from 2am to 12 noon. Monday through Friday.
- Check up to 20 locations Bi-weekly
- Check Equipment
- Drop off Supplies
- Check the condition of the store
- Communicate with the store managers
- Fill out quality assurance assessment sheet
- Work with the employee or designated contact for a subcontractor
- Review payroll weekly to make sure payroll for each location is in budget
- Have a Current Driver's License
- Prior Supervisory Experience a +
- Must be willing to Travel
- Available to work a Flexible Schedule
- Some Computer Knowledge a+
- Have a Cell Phone
This is a hands on position and if you don't mind rolling up your sleeves and like working nights, please apply!