An Early Learning Center Aide shall maintain and create an encouraging early learning environment for children while their regular teacher is absent, an aide will need to effectively manage and instruct the class from the drop-off through to tidying up the classroom after early learning children have been picked up. Some of the aide's duties and responsibilities include:
- Following the plans provided by the regular Teacher to create a cohesive and consistent environment for children.
- Manage rooms effectively to encourage children's engagement, minimize distractions and maintain a positive learning environment
- Adapt teaching methods to fit the needs of each child.
Supervise children at all times.
- A strong candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications: Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in education
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage children of ages 3 months-3 years
- Flexibility and critical-thinking skills
- Patience Professionalism.