- Windermere, FL, USA
- 50000-65000 per year Pay Rate is $50,000 to $65,000 per annum with potential for bonus| Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Full Time
Great full-time benefits, please check ad description for details
Job Title: Training and Quality Assurance Specialist, RV Parks, and other Niche Property Types
Job Status: Full-time
About the Company:
We offer a Company culture that is centered around teamwork, diversity, mutual respect, combined with supportive interactions with an experienced leadership team dedicated to Team Member success. The company is a growth-oriented company in the consolidation of niche property types with an emphasis in the outdoor hospitality sector (aka RV parks, self-storage, resorts and campgrounds).
About the job:
The Training and Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for ensuring that employees are adequately trained to perform their job duties and that quality standards are met or exceeded. This position plays a critical role in the success of the organization by ensuring that all employees are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform their roles effectively and efficiently.
Key Responsibilities, as follows, but not limited to:
- Develop and implement training programs that align with the organization's objectives and goals.
- Conduct training sessions for new hires and existing employees to ensure they have the necessary knowledge and skills to perform their job duties effectively.
- Develop and maintain training materials, including presentations, handouts, and online resources.
- Work with Leadership team to identify training needs and develop training plans to address those needs.
- Conduct ongoing quality assurance reviews of work completed by employees to ensure that quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Provide feedback to employees on their performance, including areas for improvement and areas of strength.
- Develop and maintain a quality assurance program that aligns with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvements that can lead to increased efficiency and improved quality.
- Ensure that all training and quality assurance programs are compliant with relevant laws and regulations.
- Monitor and report on key performance indicators related to training and quality assurance.
- Performed monthly and quarterly inspections to ensure that company policies and procedures are being followed.
- Help document operating procedures and develop best practices and lessons learned.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality (preferably), business administration, education, or a related field.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in operations, quality programs, hospitality, training, and quality assurance in a similar role.
- Experience developing and implementing training programs for a variety of audiences.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to training and quality assurance.
- Experience learning property management software is required.
- Willingness to travel.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
- 401(k) with 3% match after first year
- Health, dental, vision insurance available after first 60 days
- Paid time-off
- National holidays, please refer to the Company's Holidays Schedule
- Salaried position working generally 8:30am to 5:30pm
- Reliable transportation.
Pay Rate is $50,000 to $65,000 per annum with potential for bonus| Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Employer is an affiliate of Athena Real Estate, LLC (see www.athenarealestate.com) and Applebrook RV Parks (www.applebrookrvparks.com).
Applebrook Homes, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.