- NY, USA
- 14.00-15.00 per hour $14.00 up to $15.00 hourly
- Part Time
About the Company:
Saratoga RV Park is a majestic, pet-friendly, RV campground that offers a wide variety of camping outdoor activities, RV rallies and full-service amenities to our guests. This 154-site RV Park is perfectly located in the Saratoga Springs area of New York.
We offer a Company culture that is centered around teamwork, diversity, mutual respect, combined with supportive interactions with an experienced leadership team dedicated to Team Member success.
Job Title: Part-time, Maintenance Technician
About the Job:
We are looking for a reliable Maintenance Technician who takes pride in their work and a job well done. A sense of energy, honesty, great attendance, and personal responsibility.
- Perform daily maintenance within the park and serve guests with a high level of customer service
- Report any maintenance or grounds concerns to Management
- General maintenance includes light electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and landscaping
- Lawn mowing, regular weed treatment, raking, weed-eating, planting, spreading mulch, landscaping establishment, bush/hedge trimming, tree trimming, other lawn care services as needed
- Upkeep of onsite buildings with basic cleaning, painting, and general repairs
- Power washing of buildings, sidewalks, and pool area
- Collecting trash and yard waste
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- At least one year of general maintenance experience
- Knowledge and experience with basic plumbing and electrical systems
- Able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds and actively walk through the resort
- Proficient with hand tools and power tools
- Must be able to work five days from 8:30 to 4:30, including some weekends
- Must be able to work an 8 hour shift
- Highschool graduate or GED required
Job Type: Part-time
Hourly Pay Rate Range | $14 - $15.00 | Commensurate with Experience
Applebrook Homes, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.