- Dade City, FL, USA
- 12-14 per hour Great full-time benefits
- Full Time
About the Park:
Morningside RV Estates is a premier RV park community in Dade City, FL! We are a full-service, high quality extended stay luxury 55+ community RV park, and we are located near many exciting attractions in Zephyrhills - Dade City. Our community is a gated seasonal RV Park.
About the Company:
We offer a Company culture that is centered around teamwork, diversity, mutual respect, combined with supportive interactions with an experienced leadership team dedicated to Team Member success.
About the Job:
We are looking for talented candidates who are maintenance and groundskeeping pros and take enormous pride in a job well done. You will be responsible for maintaining our RV Park.
- Mow lawns, treat weeks and general upkeep of common areas.
- Perform general maintenance and landscaping as needed.
- General upkeep of onsite buildings, sidewalks and pool area including painting and power washing.
- Maintain swimming pool and pool area.
- Dispense propane.
- Able to work 40 hours each week.
- Flexible with work schedule including one weekend day.
- Able to work outdoors throughout the year.
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds and actively walk through the park/facility.
- At least 1 to 2 years of maintenance/groundskeeping experience.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) or willingness to become CPO.
- Hold Propane Dispenser Certificate or willingness to obtain certificate.
- Highschool graduate or GED required.
- Must be within commuting distance to the facility.
Hourly Pay Rate is $12 to $14 | Commensurate with experience.
We know the value of spending time with family and on personal pursuits and encourage Team Members to make use of our generous Paid-Time-Off program (level dependent) to help support a healthy work-life balance. Additionally, we believe in providing competitive compensation in addition to providing a 401K program with matching Company contributions (after one year of employment) and paid company holidays. Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available (for full-time employees) after 60 days of employment.
Employer is an affiliate of Athena Real Estate, LLC (see www.athenarealestate.com).
Applebrook Homes, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.