- Fontana, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Life Ins. 401k with employer match, Disability
Drive company trucks to various job sites to install, pick-up, relocate and repair chain link fence. Ensure all work performed meets Andy Gump, Inc. quality standards. Record/document all work performed at job sites on work orders and rental agreements. Represent Andy Gump, Inc. in a friendly and professional manner.
Receives Direction from: Fence Dept. Supervisor
Classification: Non-exempt Wage Range: $19.00-$28.00 hour
Examples of Essential Duties and responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Load and unload fence trucks.
- Install, repair, relocate and pick-up chain link fence/barricades and fence related materials i.e., sand bags as needed.
- Report to supervisor every morning to receive job assignments and route sheet.
- Perform job duties in a safe manner.
- Maintain productivity goals.
- Use smart phone to access NAV mobile app daily.
- Contact Supervisor at the arrival and departure of each job.
- Operate company vehicles and equipment safely and maintain vehicle in good, clean operating condition.
- Perform daily inspection of vehicles and report problems to supervisor and complete vehicle inspection report.
- Responsible for maintaining truck equipment and tools.
- Measure inventory installed to obtain accurate billing information.
- Turn in completed paperwork at the end of each day.
- Participate in safety meetings.
- Assist co-workers whenever necessary and other duties as assigned by Management.
Complete daily assignments in a timely and safe manner to meet Andy Gump, Inc. standards.
Experience: Prior experience is preferred. Forklift experience preferred.
Education and/or Training: On the job training is provided.
Knowledge: Be familiar with fence material(s).
Ability to operate rock drill and kitty hawk tools. Ability to speak read and write English. Ability to use a smartphone. All work orders are written in English and verbal instructions are spoken in English. Good documentation and communication skills are required.
Special requirements: Clean DMV driving record. Forklift Certification.
Physical requirements/working conditions:
Will be exposed to weather conditions. Position requires lots of sitting (while driving) lots of in and out or
up and down off truck plus physical strength to place/set equipment. Finger dexterity is required to operate
tools in the event you need to trouble shoot and/or repair equipment in the field and to operate smart phone.
|Driving 20%||Lifting 15% Average lbs 50-125|
|Walking 40%||Lifting overhead 6.25% Average lbs 75|