Drive service truck to various job sites, clean/empty portable restrooms and maintain them to Andy Gump, Inc. quality standards.
Represent our company in a friendly and professional manner. Use NAV mobile app daily to report/communicate/document problems,
potential problems, inaccessibility to units etc.
Receives Direction From: Sanitation Service Supervisor
Classification: Non-exempt Wage Range: $19.00 - $28.00 per hour
Examples of Essential Duties and responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Safely drive company vehicle to job sites to service portable restrooms and maintain them to Andy Gump, Inc. quality standards.
- Perform job duties in a safe manner.
- Work independently. Be a self-starter. Manage time efficiently.
- Replenish all paper i.e. toilet tissue, seat pads and paper towels if applicable.
- Operate company vehicle safely following all applicable driving rules and maintain vehicle in good, clean operating condition.
- Project professional and friendly image to customers.
- Document / report any and all units that were not serviced and why daily.
- Perform daily inspection of vehicle. Complete vehicle inspection report and notify supervisor of any problems.
- Use smart phone to access NAV mobile app daily.
- Report any accident or damages to supervisor immediately.
- Schedule may include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Cooperate with coworkers
- Obtain/maintain a Class B Commercial driver license with tank and air brake endorsements.
- All other duties assigned by management.
Accountability: Service a minimum of 6 units per hour. Number of units will vary according to route assigned.
Qualifications Guidelines Experience:
Prior experience is preferred but not required. Training can be provided. Andy Gump, Inc. quality standards will be taught.
Education and/or Training:
On the job training is provided.
Knowledge: Knowledge of smart phones is preferred.
Ability to understand, read and write English. All work orders verbal and written are in English. Good communication skills are
required. Ability to adapt to all traffic conditions. Use technology to work efficiently.
Special requirements: Clean DMV history. Class B driver license with tank and air brake endorsements. Current DMV medical
Physical requirements/working conditions:
Work is performed outdoors in all weather conditions. Position requires getting in and out of truck several times throughout the day.
Must be able to pull/carry hose from truck to portable restroom to service. Will also be required to carry bucket with water and
deodorizer weighing approximately 40 lbs from truck to portable restroom. Vacuum pump on truck is a little noisy.
|Driving 45%||Bending 10%|
|Walking 10%||Lifting 10% Average lbs. 40|
|Standing 10%||Lifting overhead 5% Average lbs. 30|