- Las Vegas, NV, USA
- $40,000 - $45,000
- Full Time
Full benefits including Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability insurance. 401k, and PTO
Are you an organized administrative professional looking for an opportunity with a company nominated as one of the best places to work in Las Vegas?
Anderson Business Advisors is a planning and consulting firm with a focus on providing high-quality services to real estate investors, stock traders, and business owners. Services provided focus on Asset Protection, Estate Planning, and Tax Planning. We are looking for a professional Executive Admin to join our growing company.
Our Company Values are: Integrity | Resilient | Driven | Innovative | Conscientious
Starting pay at $40,000 - $45,000 per year paired with a generous PTO allowance and full benefits provided at no cost.
This Admin will need exceptional written and verbal communication skills to build rapport with clients as well as other departments within Anderson. The ideal Executive Admin will need to be comfortable with change and flexible with last-minute projects and adjustments.
Having an interest in investing in stocks and real estate is a major plus. You will help manage the set up of new entities as new properties are purchased and assist with projects related to partner properties.
- Bachelors Degree
- Property Management experience
- Knowledge of the Real Estate industry
- Familiar with contracts
- Light Bookkeeping experience
- Excellent computer skills - proficient in Google Suites and Excel (3 years)
- Ability to establish rapport with clients
- Excellent written communication and organizational skills are required
- Ability to communicate with different departments while maintaining focus on assigned projects
- Professional telephone etiquette is a must
- Help manage setup of new entities and new properties
- Audit and reconcile property invoices
- Research and respond to client issues, property maintenance requests and other situations as they arise
- Assist with social media management and community group management online
- Comfortable with client-facing and internal communications with various departments
- Flexible to manage several projects and duties as assigned
Full Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance plans including health, dental, and vision; short and long term disability, 401(k) plan and more
- Generous allocation of paid time off and holidays
- Unlimited career growth potential
TO APPLY VISIT https://andersonadvisors.applicantpro.com/jobs/
A background check, social media/internet search, and drug screen are required for employment.
Anderson is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.