- Full Time
Full benefits including Company paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability insurance. 401k, and PTO
Anderson Business Advisors is a planning and consulting firm with a focus on providing high-quality services to real estate investors, stock traders, and business owners. Services provided focus on Asset Protection, Estate Planning, and Tax Planning.
We are looking for a talented Paralegal with 5+ years in forming and filing Non Profits to join our growing company.
THIS POSITION CAN BE REMOTE. Although our offices are located in WA, NV, and UT you can be located anywhere to do the job. We have new offices opening in TX and FL in 2021 as well.
The job will consist of working with our clients to file the paperwork required to form their non profits with the IRS and gain approval status. Some of the duties will include but not limited to:
- Assigning or Answering Client Questions over the phone and via email
- Doing an initial consultation with clients over the phone to help fill out all required paperwork for IRS approval
- Writing the required documentation to file the forms with the IRS
- Assist other team members to put together the forms and fulfill the services for our clients
- Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, documents and other data related to the non profit status for clients
- Experience: 5+ years in forming non profit status with the IRS
- Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience working with a CRM
- Must be comfortable with technology as much of our communication is online, phone, and zoom calls with clients and other co-workers
- Paralegal Degree
- Self-motivation to increase one's own knowledge
- Continue to develop quality client relations
- Professional appearance
Full Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance plans including health, dental and vision; short and long-term disability, 401(k) plan and more
- Generous allocation of paid time off and holidays
- Unlimited career growth potential
- Salary depends on experience
A background check, social media/internet search, and drug screen are required for employment.
Anderson is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.