Job Status: Exempt
Location: Washington, D.C.
Reports to: Executive Assistant
Summary: The administrative assistant will report directly to the Executive Assistant to the President of Anchor Construction Corporation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Aid the Executive Assistant to the President of Anchor in executing the following tasks:
- Organize and distribute mail
- Help maintain event calendar and register personnel for events for various Associations that Anchor belongs
- Special projects for the President of Anchor Construction
- PTO tracking process
- Provide backup in the absence of the Executive Assistant to the President of Anchor
- Provide relief for the receptionist
- May perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- High school diploma required
- 2-3 years experience in business/corporate environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Maintain and abide by all safety requirements
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to multitask, be organized, and prioritize work
- Excellent experience in creating and delivering informal and formal learning programs.
- Strong customer service focus, and consistent follow-through.
- Excellent written/oral communication and facilitation skills to effectively communicate information to all levels of employees.
- Team player who enjoys collaborating and communicating with teammates.
Anchor Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.