Anchor Construction Corporation is seeking a Project Manager who is ultimately responsible for the financial management of all projects under their control. Although the PM may delegate some project management responsibilities to members of their staff, they are the ones who are ultimately accountable. The Project Manager is the main driving force to ensure each project achieves our number one company goal: SAFE, QUALITY PRODUCTION for all crews on a DAILY BASIS. Top candidates will be ready to take their career to the next level and grow with an organization that treats their employees like family. Anchor offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- BS in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience as Project Manager in previous employment or a demonstrated ability to perform Project Manager tasks while a Project Engineer with the company.
- Strong knowledge of specific construction tasks performed by company crews (i.e. bridge, roadway, waterline, conduit, sewer pipe installation, concrete work, etc.)
- Computer software knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, Primavera, Sage-Timberline, AutoCAD, HCSS, CRM, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organizational skills, and problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to supervise, mentor, and train two (2) or more PM support employees working under them.
- Knowledge in contract law.
- Ability to provide accurate cost and revenue projections for all projects and manage positive cash flow for all projects.
- Ability to produce and negotiate change orders for contracts.
Anchor Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Anchor Construction Corporation is one of the Mid-Atlantic Region's most respected and leading self-performing utility and infrastructure firms, delivering superior solutions for public agencies, utilities, and businesses east and west of the Chesapeake Bay (throughout Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and Washington, D.C.). Anchor offers construction services in a variety of markets including bridges, dry and wet utilities, and green infrastructure. Anchor employs over 450 professionals.
The Anchor Way
Anchor creates partnerships that produce innovative, cost-effective, and quality construction projects that exceed our customers' expectations in a safe environment.
Safety, quality, integrity, and teamwork are at the core of everything we do - every shift, every day.