Anchor Construction Corporation is seeking a Project Manager who is ultimately responsible for the financial management of all projects under their control. Although the PM may delegate some project management responsibilities to members of their staff, they are the ones who are ultimately accountable. The Project Manager is the main driving force to ensure each project achieves our number one company goal: SAFE, QUALITY PRODUCTION for all crews on a DAILY BASIS. Top candidates will be ready to take their career to the next level and grow with an organization that treats their employees like family. Anchor offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.
- BS in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience as Project Manager in previous employment or a demonstrated ability to perform Project Manager tasks while a Project Engineer with the company.
- Strong knowledge of specific construction tasks performed by company crews (i.e. bridge, roadway, waterline, conduit, sewer pipe installation, concrete work, etc.)
- Computer software knowledge (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, Primavera, Sage-Timberline, AutoCAD, HCSS, CRM, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organizational skills, and problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to supervise, mentor, and train two (2) or more PM support employees working under them.
- Knowledge in contract law.
- Ability to provide accurate cost and revenue projections for all projects and manage positive cashflow for all projects.
- Ability to produce and negotiate change orders for contracts.
Anchor Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Grounded in Excellence
Since 1985, Anchor has been a trusted heavy civil contractor to federal, state, and local government agencies, private organizations, and commercial institutions throughout Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and Northern Virginia.
When Anchor first opened its doors 35 years ago, the company specialized in surface restoration projects. Today, surface restoration is just a small part of the comprehensive suite of full-scale utilities and infrastructure services offered by Anchor. Identified as an 'essential business' earlier in 2020, our team of highly skilled professionals continues to build and rehabilitate critical infrastructure every single day for the public good.