A Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or other Engineering and/or five years experience in a related field.
- Develop test plans and perform EMC qualification testing in laboratory and field
- Use specialized hardware and software to characterize electromagnetic environments
- Perform EMI/RFI troubleshooting and noise mitigation
- Travel 6 to 12 times per year for an average 4-day duration per trip to perform field service testing at national and international nuclear power plants
- Prepare technical documentation
- Perform other work as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance