A degree in business administration or a related field and/or 3 years of directly related experience. Strong technical typing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Type and proofread correspondences and prepare documents containing equations, tables, graphs, and photos
- Manage calendars containing schedules and travel arrangements
- Coordinate events such as conferences, meetings and employee functions
- Greet visitors and manage incoming calls, and messages
- Work with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Perform technical and nontechnical work as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance