An Associate degree in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering and/or 3 years of directly related experience.
- Calibrate, maintain, and troubleshoot precision electronic equipment
- Install programs, configure software, and troubleshoot computer operational problems
- Construct precision electronic and computer-based equipment
- Travel 6 to 12 times per year for an average 4-day duration per trip to perform field service testing at national and international nuclear power plants
- Perform other technical and non-technical tasks as assigned by company management
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance