- Alexander City, AL, USA
- up to $25
- Full Time
Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Life/Accidental Death Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Confinement Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Simple IRA Retirement Plan
A & M Plumbing is currently hiring for a full-time Plumbing Technician to troubleshoot, diagnose, service, repair, and perform maintenance on plumbing systems, water heaters, sewer lines and much more in the Alexander City, AL and Lake Martin area while delivering exceptional customer service. This service technician position works a 40-hour work week with varying hours depending on company and client needs. Typical shifts are 7:30am - 4:30pm and 10am - 7pm. Additionally, our residential service plumbers are on a required on-call schedule rotation to cover our 24-hour emergency service.
Our Plumbing Technicians earn $12 - $25+/hour, depending on experience, plus bonuses based on club membership sales, scoreboard standing, and product sales. We also have monthly and quarterly contests. We are local industry leaders in this essential trade and believe that hard work can also be fun.
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer amazing benefits for our plumbing technicians including Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Life/Accidental Death Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, Disability Insurance, Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital Confinement Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Simple IRA Retirement Plan.
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL PLUMBING TECHNICIAN
- Respectful - be kind, positive, and helpful
- Career-minded - looking for more than a job
- Self-motivated - sees what needs to be done and does it
- Team player - get along well with others and have a true understanding of teamwork
- Pride in your work - real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
If these ideal residential service plumber traits describe you, please continue reading!
A & M PLUMBING
A & M Plumbing has been serving residential owners in the Alexander City and Lake Martin area with quality, affordable repair and installation since 1991. By providing the best possible service available in the industry, we've expanded our fleet to service Sylacauga.
Our reputation and expansion would not be possible without our dedicated and professional team. Which is why we offer competitive compensation, sign-on bonus, great benefits, and a supportive work environment.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A PLUMBING TECHNICIAN
- High School diploma or equivalent
- On-the-job or trade school experience
- Journeyman license
- Customer service skills
- Able to read maps, perform calculations, and follow codes
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the job in a variety of weather conditions
- Can pass a background check and drug screening
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willingness to stay after hours to complete the necessary paperwork and be available to work the on-call rotation schedule
If you are excited about this residential service plumber opportunity, don't delay. Apply today!