- 22-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (MST)
- Oakley, ID, USA
- $18 - $20 DOE
- Full Time
Like the hearty aroma of hydraulic oil and prefer a healthy dose of musty diesel cologne? Then here's a job that rocks!
Perform inspections, preventative maintenance, diagnose and repair for fleet equipment, while maintaining a clean and safe work area. Includes repair of hydraulic equipment, diesel engines, transmissions, suspension, brakes and air systems. Maintain a clean and safe work environment. No es necesario que habla bien el inglés.
- Experience welding and basic metal fabrication.
- Ability to work on Wheeled Equipment such as: Semi-trucks, Dump trucks, Graders
- Ability to work on Heavy Equipment such as: Excavators, Loaders, Bulldozers
- Experience with Hydraulic, Diesel Engine, Transmission, Suspension, Brake and Air Systems
- Perform inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose and repair fleet equipment.
- Perform maintenance-related work as required.
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- With or without tools. Must be self-sufficient and self-motivated.
- Dependable person, able to plan, establish goals, and follow through with commitments; deliberate decision-maker.
- Sense of urgency.
Compensation: Depends on experience.
Education Required: No Certifications required
Language Requirements: English or Spanish (Se habla Español)
Other: Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests. Living on-site is okay.
Software Knowledge: No computer skills required.
Physical Requirements: Must be physically fit and able to perform the work described safely with or without reasonable accommodations.
Pre-employee Screening Requirements: Mandatory pre-employment drug screening and background check conducted by the Company.