- Bonanza, UT, USA
- 24.42 per hour Plant Operators are also eligible for incentive pay based on sales and production.
- Full Time
• 401(k) match of 100% up to 6% contribution. Immediately vested • Outstanding medical, dental and vision coverage • Generous paid time off program
Our goal at American Gilsonite Company (AGC) is to create a world class organization so that the health, safety, and financial wellbeing of each employee has long term stability by maximizing the total available value to all stakeholders of the organization. To accomplish this we value the following:
- Understand our personal responsibilities and accept accountability for the outcome;
- Provide respectful and clear communication of our intent;
- Never be accepting of the status quo, regardless of how good it currently is.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Plant Operators play a vital role in the organization's operations and sales efforts by processing and packaging ore to be shipped and delivered to AGC's global market. Plant Operators work as a crew, individually completing tasks carefully designed to contribute to the efficiency of the team. To continuously modernize processes within the organization, plant operators are responsible for identifying opportunities to increase efficiencies and offer solutions to challenges in the plant. Plant operators will:
- Operate processing and packaging machinery.
- Operate forklifts and other plant equipment.
- Prioritize safety.
- Have an active role in meeting production goals.
- Demonstrate innovative thinking through shared process improvement ideas.