Alto Neuroscience is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that integrates the biology of the patient into drug development to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. Currently, there is no objective way to diagnose psychiatric illness, nor to identify which treatment is best for an individual patient. Treatment selection is presently done by trial-and-error as there are no tests that can inform these decisions. Through our AI-enabled biomarker platform, we combine rich sources of information on patients' brain activity and behavior to rapidly develop highly-effective medicines for targeted populations. We aim to replace today's trial-and-error clinical approach by aligning the right Alto drug with the right patient, redefining psychiatry at a time when the world needs it most. Come join us on our mission to re-imagine and re-engineer the treatment of mental illnesses!
Alto Neuroscience is looking to conduct large-scale clinical and biomarker data collection efforts, to be implemented using custom on-line tools and databases. We are looking for talented, motivated, and experienced individuals to help manage the series of study campaigns that will be launched to address a range of questions. Candidates will have the opportunity to work with both data science and clinical operations staff, and carry responsibility for multiple large scale projects. The position responsibilities will be fluid and continuously developing over the course of the project, so flexibility and eagerness to grow are critical qualities in candidates.
The following primary responsibilities are outlined below:
- Develop and manage the study protocol, including interfacing with the Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Manage the Electronic Data Capture (EDC) database housing participant information
- Lead/participate in online recruitment efforts
- Coordinate and manage a series of study campaigns aiming to recruit various populations across the US
- Experience creating, modifying and submitting study protocols with the Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Experience navigating HIPAA regulations and patient/subject privacy laws and regulations
- Experience creating and managing Electronic Data Capture (EDC), such as REDCap, Rave, Inform, Oracle RDC etc.
- Experience with remote data collection preferred
- Experience with computerized behavioral tasks preferred