- Waco, TX, USA
- Full Time
Health, access to Dental & Vision, Wellness Benefit, Banking Benefits, 401K, Bank paid Life, ADD, LTD and STD insurance. Personal Time Off, 11 Federal Holidays.
Alliance Bank Central Texas currently has a full time New Accounts Representative position available. The ideal candidate must be able to provide excellent client service by originating both business and individual banking accounts and cross-selling other bank services. Responsible for promoting and selling retail products and services. Can provide dedicated customer service and can develop strong multiple product relationships with clients. The ideal candidate must be well organized, self-motivated, have the ability to negotiate, can take initiative and will assist customers' awareness with education of bank capabilities, tools, and resources. Position is Monday through Thursday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm; Fridays 8:00 am - 6:00 pm; and Saturdays 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on a rotating schedule.
New Accounts Responsibilities:
- Originate new consumer and business depository accounts and safe deposits.
- Responsible for the origination of cash management solutions such as Treasury Management, Merchant Services and ACH.
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting for the bank's electronic services: Mobile App, Bill Pay, e-Statements, and Text Banking.
- Cancel/re-issue lost/stolen/damaged cards, raise daily limits, unblock cards (due to fraud block) and assist customer with debit card disputes and questions.
- Assist customers with wire transfer instructions; complete wire forms, route to Treasury Management for processing.
- Print checks and deposit slips for customers.
- Process customer information changes.
- Collaborate with other areas of the bank to meet customer's banking needs.
- Assist with various operational functions, including daily reports and special projects, as assigned.
- Marketing the Alliance Bank Central Texas brand through positive interactions with customers and the community.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At minimum two years bank experience in a new accounts or customer service environment.
- One year of experience in developing current and new customer relationships.
- Have a basic knowledge of FDIC Deposit Insurance and BSA compliance rules.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- 10-key by touch and accurately type 40 wpm.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills; reviews work thoroughly and responds in a timely matter. Strong communication skills both verbal and written required.
- Organizational skills with strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task and work efficiently to meet required deadlines.
- Takes initiative, displays positive attitude, seeks collaboration when needed, not afraid to ask questions and take ownership. Team player that can also work independently.
- Strong orientation to personal service and professionalism (both conduct and appearance).
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who we are:
At Alliance Bank Central Texas, we believe that customers come first. We are a local bank with friendly people who are more apt to know you by name, with local management that approve loans, and a full-service banking product line utilizing the latest technologies.
As a leader in the financial industry, Alliance Bank Central Texas provides products and services that address some of our communities' most critical needs. We invest back into the local market with home loans in low-to-moderate income areas or financing for a business venture that provides jobs to local residents
As a responsible corporate citizen, we also play an active role in helping strengthen the quality of life in the communities where we live and work. We strive to be a valued partner by actively supporting our neighbors with both financial and time resources. These efforts reflect the values embodied in our employees and fundamental to the Alliance Bank culture. Our employees are talented professionals, but it is their genuine concern for others that helps make Alliance Bank an exceptional contributor to the public good. We want to be Your Bank!
Compensation depended on experience. Full-time employees are entitled to a generous benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term, Short-Term and Accidental Insurance; 401K plan, available FSA, Personal Time Off, all Federal banking holidays, Health and Wellness reimbursement and in-house banking benefits.
All applicants must be able to prove work authorization for the United States, be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and are subject to periodic drug testing. Alliance Bank Central Texas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer; all individuals have an equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran class.
Applications are to be submitted at www.alliancebanktexas.com/Careers. In order to provide the best service possible for our customers, employment related phone calls will not be accepted.