Air Temp Solutions is a family owned company based in Delaware. We are a growing and expanding company servicing customers in Delaware, Pennsylvania and Maryland. We are a highly reviewed 5-star rated company by our customers and pride ourselves in offering our customers the best solutions for their needs.
We are looking to add a residential service plumber to our service team! We offer competitive pay based upon experience and a monthly bonus plan along with many other benefits! We are seeking a dedicated, motivated and energetic individual who enjoys helping people daily!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform quality work
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers, and suppliers
- Provide service, repair, and/or propose replacement of plumbing components, accessories, and equipment including but not limited to clogged drains, leaky pipes, toilets, faucets, water heaters, fixtures, valves, bathtubs, showers, water services, sump pumps, ejector, and or effluent pumps, disposals, etc.
- Provide on-site plumbing system diagnostics based upon the initial request and also offers a full inspection of the property's plumbing system
- Perform plumbing repairs with the related piping and electrical equipment to meet and exceed the manufacturer's recommendations for equipment, codes and customer's expectations
- Develop and present to the homeowner a complete set of recommendations and flat-rate pricing that address the initial service call corrects any deficiencies of the systems and also helps to improvements to the client's comfort and lifestyle
- Perform repairs with the related piping and electrical equipment to meet and exceed the manufacturer's recommendations, codes and customer's expectations
- Start-up installed equipment and adjust to the manufacturer and job specifications
- Troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise that would keep the equipment from functioning
- Possess a good knowledge of our company's products and services being offered
- Drain clogging and cleaning experience
Qualifications and Skills
- Soldering and brazing skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Clean, neat, professional appearance
- Be dependable and on time
- Good communication skills
- Represent Air Temp Solutions in a positive manner at all times, both inside and outside the workplace
- Must have the ability to lift in excess of 75 pounds, sit or stand for periods of time, climb ladders and carry equipment
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and be on-call as required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the residential field
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Compensation based on experience. Monthly bonus plan offered.
Company vehicle. Paid vacation and holiday days. Medical and dental benefit plans.
The schedule includes weekend and on-call emergency only requirements.