- Butler, PA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off
AirQuest Aviation is seeking a full time Avionics Technician for their Butler County location. The Avionics Technician will work Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
The Avionics Technician will be responsible to perform operational checks, trouble shooting and repairs of avionics and electrical systems on general aviation aircrafts.
Avionics Technician Skills and Abilities:
- Must know and understand manufacturer's installation specifications, such as the process manuals, or maintenance manuals related to specific job to be accomplished.
- Must be able to fabricate and install all wiring assemblies, static lines and associated mechanical equipment per drawings.
- Must have own working tools.
- Preferred experience with Piston, Turboprop, and Light Jet Aircrafts
- Familiar with installing general aviation equipment from manufacturers such as: Garmin, Honeywell, Rockwell Collins, Avidyne, and Aspen.
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
Avionics Technician Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Avionics: 2 years
- Two+ (2+) years' experience installing Garmin equipment and doing software upgrades on Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, and Cirrus aircraft.
- Must have prior experience installing and troubleshooting Avionic systems and equipment